Chocolate Gifts from Chocolate.com.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

White Trash

Miss Etta, I plum forgot to tell you when I wrote earlier about my White Trash encounter!

One of my relatives brought some along for us all to try over the Christmas holidays. It was so yummy. She said that she had found it in a Southern Living magazine and that THEY called it White Christmas.

I suppose they felt the need to be politically correct. She did say that everyone else in her neck of the woods called it White Trash. She said she had made enough to give as gifts in little tins to everyone who didn't warrant a 'real' gift.

I don't remember if your recipe had peanut M & M's? I will have to go back and look. I would think that almost any favorite chocolate candy would be good in it.

I still have a little bit left. It won't be around much longer.

No comments:

Mint Julep Journal