Chocolate Gifts from Chocolate.com.

Monday, December 17, 2007

More Christmas Lights

Miss Etta, I know you don't regularly travel down Redwine Road, but I found another house you might want to see. It is not in the same league by any means as the Gaddy and Abernathy residences. But they have gone out of their way to cover their yard with Christmas doodads!

I haven't driven by the Melear home this year. In years past he decorated his house with all kinds of fun things. I believe if I remember correctly that all of his lights were red. He owns the barbecue place of the same name but doesn't seem to do much to decorate the outside of it. I suppose he saves all his creativity for his home.

Anyway, his house is off Hwy. 54 on the road directly across from Gingercake. I could be wrong, but I do not think it has the same name even though it is directly on the opposite side of the intersection. If you were coming from Peachtree City, you would turn right onto the road. If the lights are on, you wouldn't be able to miss it on the left.

It seems that this year more people are putting up Christmas lights and decorations. Do you agree? Maybe we just have a lot of new folks moving into the county who are trying to shine this year.

Miss Faye is heading to bed. I need my beauty rest.

No comments:

Mint Julep Journal