Chocolate Gifts from Chocolate.com.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Tea in Downtown Atlanta Ain't What It Used to Be

Whoooeee, what a day! All the rain couldn't keep me down today. Nope. I had to rush right on up to Atlanta and wave my precious Luzianne tea bags for the Atlanta Tea Party. I am sick and tired of all the changes in Washington that are doing nothing but bankrupting my beloved country and my bank account.

Ya'll remember what going to tea used to mean in Atlanta? Why, we would take the bus downtown with our fancy dresses, shoes, hats and sparkling white gloves just to have tea at the downtown Rich's store.

Yep, times have changed. Everytime the President opens his mouth, I have to go get a big glass of julep juice. Heck, if he keeps tanking the market each and every time his mouth opens, I'm gonna run out of juleps!

Toodles.

Here's a link to one of the many stories just in case you didn't get to go your own selves.

http://novus2.com/wordpress/?p=3324


Miss Etta

No comments:

Mint Julep Journal