Chocolate Gifts from Chocolate.com.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

With Thoughts of Commemorating

Miss Etta,

Though I'm quite familiar with what some folks call The Kentucky Derby
(I call it Julep Celebration Day), I had not heard about that Celeste
Susany painting a picture. Huh.

Listen, I saw some silver mint julep cups over at Scott's last month.
I spect they were the real thing cause they were for sale for $169
each. When I saw the price tag, I put all 3 of them back on the shelf
VERY CAREFULLY. Shoot, I figure juleps taste just as good out of a
sweating mason jar as they would out of a sweating silver cup that has
to be polished every now and then.

You thinking we oughta see about commissioning somebody to at least
take our picture? We could call it Drinking Towards Destiny.

Just a thought.

Miz Vul

No comments:

Mint Julep Journal