Chocolate Gifts from Chocolate.com.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Shades of Green

Hey girls,

Are y'all feeling the effects of the POLLEN? I declare: on the rare
occasion I have to venture out, there's so much pollen in the air, it
looks like somebody's cutting their dirt. I'm relatively new to
allergies, and this is no fun. No fun at all. While all around me I
see signs of life budding, hear about people who are clearing out and
feeling all rejuvenated, it's all I can do to drag my own self from
the bed to the sofa and back to the bed. And every time I swallow, my
right ear sounds like somebody's taking a plunger to it.

I haven't even had the t.v. on while laying around in my pollen-
infested state, so I don't know anything I can comment on. Hubbie did
send me an email the other day about some fella who says Hillary has
been a liar for a long time.

Like that's big news.

How you girls faring out there in our yellowish-green world?

Miz Vul

No comments:

Mint Julep Journal