Chocolate Gifts from Chocolate.com.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Peach Mint Julep... sounds yummy!

I'm drooling just thinking about combining two of my favorite southern treats! I have never thought about making a mint julep with PEACHES. Oh me, oh my, it just sets my little ol' taste buds a tingling. I can tell that my butt is going to be sitting in one of these fine places very, very soon to check out this delightful sounding concoction. After I've imbibed a few, I will then have to figure out a way to make a pitcher for my front porch friends!

This came to me via email. They must know how much I love my mint juleps!

Cocktail lovers & fruit enthusiasts,

Celebrate National Peach Month at Atlanta's Gerber Bars, Whiskey Park, Whiskey Blue & the Living Room lounges, by sipping on the newest seasonal cocktail, the Peach Mint Julep. The summer libation is made with fresh diced peaches, handcrafted to pay tribute to Georgia's favorite fruit. If you need an excuse, peaches are great sources of carotene, potassium and natural sugars. Works for us!

If the recipe below doesn't make you drool, we give up.

PEACH MINT JULIP
WOODFORD RESERVE
MINT LEAVES
DICED PEACHES
SIMPLE SYRUP
$12

No comments:

Mint Julep Journal